Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A few follow-up items...

I wanted to steer a bit off course today and follow up on a few items of the past week or so. They all involve our favorite topic of course, so please bear with me.

First, I posted the other day on how unique Paris Hilton's feet are, and how it's sometimes hard to see where her tarsal tendons end and where her toe cleavage starts. Well, here's a picture that I just found that really highlights that point even further...



Second, there was a suggestion made in relation to the Anne Hathaway post that suggested something about the woman sitting next to her in the one front row fashion show photo. I agree that it wasn't the best photo of Chloe Sevigney. But this one here might be. It's hard to believe it's the same gal. And check out her toe cleavage in these pumps....



Lastly, and I almost hate to go here again - but hey, it's my blog. Back to the subject of hosiery and toe cleavage. Like I said, I'd much rather see the bare version. BUT, there are times when it doesn't look all too bad - especially with the very sheerest nylons. Well, here's a few recent photos that I found of Rose McGowan. These actually look to be sheer fishnets (if there actually is such a thing) with her Louboutin pumps. And the toe cleavage is very clear; one could even say pronounced by the hosiery. Again, I'd still rather see it bare... but IMO this look ain't all that bad, all things considered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Paris - Reminds me of chicken feet.
2) Chloe - Foot rather wide across the ball, very high arches, narrow heels; overall very attractive. Unfortunately the legs ae thin for my taste.

Anonymous said...

Chief: Paris has thin legs and has very little subcutaneous fat. This accentuates the extensor tendons as shown so well in this photo.

The pumps that Chloe is wearing are very hot. That short, pointed toe box creates a style of cleavage that is quite arousing.