Saturday, June 7, 2008

One Year Anniversary !!!

Whew, what a year. 243 posts in 365 days. That's an average of 2 posts every 3 days. I never, ever thought we'd still be going strong for this long. But I guess it's a labor of love for me, and your comments always keep me going.

Our daily readership has also grown fairly steadily during the past 12 months as well. I still think we're only scratching the surface of the total population of folks who really like this subject matter. I just don't think they know we're here yet. Please spread the word where you can...

No photos today. I'm taking a bit of a rest. As always, comments are still welcome though.

Chief

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you dedication and commitment.

Anonymous said...

you've earned the rest my friend.

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Hank. Enjoy your break!

Anonymous said...

Job well done, or should i say well under way!!!
Congratulations Chief, your work is becoming a milestone for us lovers of the toe cleavage and the perversions of the high heel pump

Egg said...

hief,

i wanted to let you know how much i love your work.
You will probably get very little compliments like this but please dont let that make u less motivated. I think hundreds of men love what your doing. Im sure of that. The just dont sent a message.

Anyway. What your doing is so amazing. The quality of the photo's, the beauty of the women. The details. The list goes on and on.

Thank u you so much.

Egg

Sidney Smith said...

Chief, these comments are so true and from the heart I'm sure. I'd just like to add my compliments on your exquisite taste.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!, I love this blog. You makes me happy :) Thanks!!