Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rihanna !!!

I realize that I've not featured a lot of women of color on this blog to date. And I don't know that things will change much in the future either. And, to be certain, it's not a prejudice or bias on my part... - it's just there are so few photos of African American women celebrities wearing toe cleavage footwear. Well, sadly enough, there's just far too few African American women celebrities when you get down to it.

But let's get to the positive part here today... The lovely Rihanna. In some equally lovely toe cleavage pumps. Nice !!


7 comments:

Sidney Smith said...

lovely girl. i agree completely with your sentiments. btw, chief, what a great hobby you have here! and the fact that you SHARE it!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice TC but I hate flat feet.

alex said...

very nice. what do you mean flat feet? they are sexy what you talking bout James??

Anonymous said...

Alex, James is noting her lack of arch cleavage. Great example is the 4th pic in the last set of Keri Russell pics Chief posted.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vd81jOiVjoY/SUXgjgcxDqI/AAAAAAAAHFQ/owym_fgoJ9U/s1600-h/26954-keri-russell-bedtime-stories-uk-premiere-in-.jpg

Anonymous said...

Maybe if I ever saw her out of her Loubous I'd be able to see what James is talking about. What I see here though is she is rockin' those pumps!!

Anonymous said...

i like the equal op of TC you got here chief...